The ultimate flight training experience

Training Options

Advance Training

What helicopter licence do you need?

Here you can choose any Helicopter Training Program: EASA, FAA or FAA/EASA: Private Pilot - PPL, Commercial Pilot - CPL, Instrument Rating - IR, Flight Instructor, Instrument Flight Instructor and ATP.

The EASA License is valid to fly in Europe. The training is done mostly in Spain.

Get an EASA License at American prices saving costs in your helicopter training.

You will complete this course having earned the FAA CPL and EASA CPL plus other ratings. The training is done in the USA and Spain. 

The FAA License is valid to fly in the USA and other ICAO countries. FAA pilots work all around the world.

We do the FAA training at our base in the USA.

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now